OBJECTIVES AND PURPOSES
The objectives and purposes of the Society shall be:
- To develop and support standards for the practice of Interventional
- To develop and support standards for the training of Interventional
- To foster research in Interventional Radiology.
- To promote a close fellowship and exchange of ideas among Interventional
Radiologists and those interested in Interventional Radiology.
- To provide meetings for the reading and discussion of papers and
dissemination of knowledge in Interventional Radiology.
- To promote the continuing expansion in Interventional Radiology
as a subspecialty.
- To promote close cooperation between Interventional Radiology and
branches of medicine and the allied sciences.
- To promote close association with other Interventional Radiology
groups such as
SIR and CIRSE.